The Captain & Crew of The Revenge Welcome You
Ahoy, Mates. Here ye be, at Port Ricardo, the home of that clinker-built beauty, the Red Dragon's Revenge, the sweetest, sleekest sloop to ply the piratical trade in the warm waters of the Caribee. Make this yer port, seek treasure, follow the exploits of Captain "Bloody Dray" MacGregor, First Mate "The Jer-Dog" Kegley, Boatswain Billy Og O'Rourke, Iron Anne Flynt, and all the Plank Owners of the Revenge.
So come ashore for a little Pirates' R&R. It'll do ye good!
- Peruse the biographies of our worthy crew, including such notables as Phlyntlock Phil, Long John Thomas, Red-Handed Mary, Cheryl Shearzemov (don't ask), and Big Tiny.
- Sneak a peek at the Ship's Log and see the building of The Revenge from the very beginning.
- Keep an eagle eye out for Tall Ships on the Horizon and other assorted marauding and carousing opportunities.
- If you have been taught yer letters, read The Bilge Pump, the official circular of the Plank Owners Association.
- And last, but certainly not least, check out the sparkly goodies in the Treasure Trove.
(c) 2005, 2006 reddragonsrevenge.com